So today I reached a very huge and kind of unbelievable follower milestone and to celebrate that as well as the release of The Battle of the Five Armies I have decided that it is high time that I do a give away to show you guys how much I love and appreciate you all! I’ve been wanting to do this for the longest time and now I finally have enough money saved up to make this a gooden!
What You Get:
- Lord of the Rings Extended DVD’s
- Bag End Door Necklace
- Hobbit Mole Skin Diary
- Letter Opener of Your Choice
- Your Very Own One Ring
- The Map of Thorin Oakenshield
- Hobbit Plush of your Choice
- Copies of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit Novels
- Collectors Edition The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition with Bilbo and Gollum Statue!
A few standard rules will apply of course just to keep this as fair as possible!
- Seeing as this is a follower giveaway, you must be following me :D
- Likes will not count! Reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your poor followers! ;D
- No giveaway blogs!
- You must be comfortable to give me your address, for obvious reasons.
- The winner will be picked completely at random and will have 24 hours to respond before I choose another via a random number generator.
This will stay open until December 1st 2014 and the winner will be contacted December 2nd. Good luck and have fun my pretties!
EDIT: I’m happy to ship anywhere in the world so no worries guys! Enjoy and happy entering! <3
Here’s something I’d love to win :P
Happy International Dog Day. Here’s my baby Mae West.
I touch myself whenever I think about you. More specifically, I rub my temples because I get a headache because you’re awful.
"Are you sure that’s a real spell?" said the girl. "Well, it’s not very good, is it? I’ve tried a few simple spells just for practice and it’s all worked for me. Nobody in my family’s magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, I mean, it’s the very best school of witchcraft there is, I’ve heard—I’ve learned all our course books by heart, of course, I just hope it will be enough—I’m Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?”
having grown up with the HP series, i have said on multiple occasions that i am hermione granger. it’s no coincidence that we’ve never been in the same room, and i too am a magical bossy know-it-all with big hair who’s smart in school.
but now…now it’s OFFICIAL. and here are the pics to prove it~
photos taken/edited by ArtsyRaccoon, it was my first time working with her and she did an AMAZING job and was so sweet, please go check her out ;-;
more photos from this shoot HERE